Share 1 PC with up to 100 users
Qotom-C30SW Thin Client Main advantages
1. Lower IT Administration Costs
2. Easier to Secure
3. Enhanced Data Security
4. Lower Hardware Costs.
5. Less Energy Consumption
6. Easier Hardware Failure Management
7. Operable in Hostile Environment
8. Less Network Bandwidth
9. More Efficient Use of Computing Resources
10. Simple Hardware Upgrade Path
11. Lower Noise
12. Less Wasted Hardware
QOTOM-C30S Thin Client ports of front & back
Technological innovation & characteristics
1. Sharing work mode
With QOTOM RDP technology, you can set up sharing cloud computing network, the desk of QOTOM Cloud Computing Terminal use the resources of the main HOST, and run remote desktop. It works just like a full typical desktop computer.
2. Mini PC mode
QOTOM Cloud Computing Terminal can work as a stand-alone minicomputer. You can surf internet, enjoy cloud computing, run simplify Office software and even download data to your USB flash memory or other moving HDD.
Qotom-C30S Thin Client idle screen
10-second Quick Start function and nice print function supported
High resolution display capabilities
QOTOM-C30S Thin Client datasheet
Access Device: 115*115 *26 mm Shipping Size: 145*145*85mm
Qotom-C30SS Access Terminal: 180g
Shipping Weight (includes power adapter, packaging, documentation, etc. ): 400g
Input: 100-250 VAC, 50-60 Hz; Output: 5 VDC, 2 A
Nominal consumption: 5 Watts
Front LED Indicators
Power: connection to power supply LAN: connection to network
Ready: connection to host PC
Connection to Host PC
Onboard LAN 10/100 Mb/s connection or WIFI
Max 1280*1024, 24bit colors; Widescreen 1440*900 support
Stereo output via microphone and speaker port
Onboard 800MHz ARM 11
Onboard 256MB RAM
Onboard 2GB Flash
Windows CE 6.0 integrated RDP protocols, Support system upgrading.
4 USB Port, USB Wi-Fi, USB touch screen.
TERMINAL SERVICES SOFTWARE
Max # Users
100 users* when using a server host OS (i.e. Windows Server 2003/2008)
30 users when using a desktop OS (i.e. Windows XP/7)
Qotom terminal services software
Windows XP, Windows Server 2000/2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server2008,, Linux and all other OS which has terminal working permission.
- The number of users on individual host will depend upon the host system capabilities as well as the applications used and performance expectations for those applications. It is recommended that new customers test their application(s) before adding additional users.
- Does not support 3D games or full screen home theater video applications.
- Application software and OS licenses for the host PC may be required by the respective software vendor and must be purchased separately.
QOTOM-C30S Thin Client package content
Particularly suitable user group
1. Window service industries: Banking, Taxation, Insurance, Securities, health, etc.
2. Education field: Network classrooms, Libraries, Student hostels, etc.
3. High security requirements agencies or departments: Design Institute, Government Departments and the company's R&D department, etc.
4. Public: Airports, Railway stations, Streets, Offices, etc.
5. Hotels: with QOTOM Cloud Computing Terminal, you don't need to worry for customers' demolition and replacement of the HOST computers.
6. Customers who want a machine purely used for surfing.
7. Others, like real estate business, convention centers, exhibition halls, etc.